What are you becoming?
Naturally people change & grow, as part of the physiological & biological process.
With growth comes changes, some of which are seen & others are not!
As previously mentioned in a post, physical growth, doesn't mean maturity. Thus, I urge you to ask yourself, these questions:
1. Have I really matured or just grown with age?
2. Do I really like what / who I've become or becoming?
3. Do people admire what I've become or do they distance themselves from me?
4. Have I been totally honest with myself about all these questions?
5. What will it take for me to be honest with myself, so I can truly mature & not just grow?
Thought I'd give you something to ponder upon, as it's Friday & the end of another week.
Have a great day reflecting xe